Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kohl's Sale & Father's Day Bargins


Have you bought your father's day gift yet? Check out Kohl's they are taking an additional 20% off everything (that includes clearance). Just enter code FFJUNE20P at checkout.

I was able to find this adorable LC Lauren Conrad Floral Lace Shift Dress for $16.20 plus the 20% off makes it $12.96! It is normally $54 that is a 76% savings!

Oh, did I mention it was father's day, I guess I should look for my honey too!
This Wolverine tool belt was a smoking deal originally $30 on clearance for $6 with 20% off that makes it $4.80 that is a 84% savings!



Your hubby might also like this golf polo by Fila its normal price is $40 and it is on sale for $12 and with 20% off it is $9.60 making that a 76% savings!



Happy father's day to all the wonderful fathers and husbands out there!  Thanks for all you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment