Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kroger Christmas Clearance

Have you missed us? We are sorry we have taken a break to regroup a little and we are looking forward to 2013.


I just wanted to give you a heads up on Kroger's Christmas Clearance.
I went to 3 different Krogers because I wanted to make sure I got a variety and each Kroger is different. I also wanted to make sure to leave enough behind. Here is what I got! I got plenty to last me the whole year for the kids birthday and their friend’s birthday parties. I have a strict $10 budget for each of their friends and this way I can keep it..plus some.
(2) Nerf guns

(3) Catch Phrase Scrabble Games used $5/1 Hasbro Scrabble Catch Phrase or Taboo Game, exp. 1/31/13 (P&G 12/30/12)

(1) Jenga

(5) Disney Floor Puzzels

(2) Play-Doh Candy Cyclone Maker

(3) Hot-Wheels Tracks

(1) Hulk Figurine

(1) Spider-Man Figurine

(3) Batman Figurine

(1)Spiderman Web Shooter

(1) Play Mobile Pirate Case

(1) Fire Truck Toy Vehicle

(1) Battleship Game

(2) Lego Duplo set

(1) Cake Pop Maker

(6) Ziploc Containers used $1/2 Ziploc Containers, exp. 1/12/13 (SS 12/02/12)

(1) Fisher Price Toy Purse

Total: $115.22

Savings: $408.92

No comments:

Post a Comment