Monday, July 9, 2012

This is what happens when there is 70% off at the $1 spot....

Ok, before you judge me just know most of this stuff is for my daughter's and my son's birthday. I couldn't resist. For my son I got monster themed and for my daughter it will be "Little Miss Sunshine" themed, which is appropiate because that is what I call her. I got Sesame Street cups (that I will fill up with goodies) for my son's Christmas party at his school. I got little Sesame Street books for my daughter's daycare for Christmas and an Elmo book for Valentine's day. I got gift bags, tissue paper,stickers for everyday use.  I also picked up Pirate themed party bags for my neighbor's "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" themed party.

I got all of this for the bargin price of $30 at Target! According to my reciept I saved $85.09! Check out their $1 spot and look for the ones with blue dots those will be the 70% off discounted items.

No comments:

Post a Comment