Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Girls clothes 75% off at Hartstring

I am posting this because some of you may be back to school shopping and some of you may have girls. Today only at Hartstring they are offering 75% off your entire purchase of Spring and Summer clothes on their KC Parker line. I have bought clothes from this company before and I can affirm they are good quality and adorable. I can also affirm that they are a little pricey but not today! It is for today only August 21st  and you can use code 82112 and get 25% off their fall line with the same code.


Here is an example of what I did....

I saved $117 off the MSRP!

3 comments:

  1. How did I miss this? This would have been such a savings for me and my girls! I wiped out all of my shopping money so they could look going back to school! With all the money I could have saved, I could have bought myself some girls skinny jeans! Still worth making the girls look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes this was a great deal and now that I know these are deals you like I will post more

      Delete