Saturday, October 27, 2012

For My Moms with Diapered Kiddos


This article is for my many moms out there with babies in diapers. As you may of heard there was a big plant explosion in Japan that damaged the plant that makes the chemical found in diapers. Which may increase the cost of diapers (ohh the horror!).  Here is a link to the article found on ABC news.

I didn't post this article to alarm anyone or to create a panic. I just wanted to inform the readers that if they see a great deal on diapers now may be the time to stock up, as there may be price hike. Like all savvy shoppers we know what a good diaper deal looks like but let me just break it down for you so you can have your eyes peeled for hot diapers deals.

Small Diapers (size: newborn-2) should be around $.09-$0.13 per diaper
Large Diapers (size: 3-6) should be under $.20 per diaper

No comments:

Post a Comment