Sunday, October 21, 2012

Target Baby Deals

If you have a baby shower or are having a baby make sure to check out Target this week because they have some wonderful coupons to go with their sale. You can stack these coupons with your Red Card and the bonus Target coupons that came in the mail for even more savings.

 

 
Fisher Price My Little Snugamonkey Rock n Play Sleeper ($74.99) $60
use $10 off Fisher Price My Little Snugamonkey Rock n Play Sleeper
use 5% off when you use your Red Card and Bonus 5% off Target Red Card Coupon
=$45 or 40%
 
Fisher Price My Little Snugamonkey Cradle n Swing ($164.99) $140
use $20 off Fisher Price My Little Snugamonkey Cradle n Swing Target Coupon
use 5% off when you use your Red Card and Bonus 5% off Target Red Card Coupon
=$108 or 35% off
 
These are the bonus Target Coupons I was telling you about. They came in the mail last week.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment