Friday, October 5, 2012

Weekly Menu 10/8-10/12


Monday-Enchiladas
HEB has a great meal deal going on. Last week I did the lasagna and this week I think I will try the enchiladas. It comes with bread, salad, juice, and candy bars.

Tuesday-Italian Sausage Soup
Remember when I told you fall just makes me want to fix soup. Well here I am again fixing an Italian Sausage Soup from Cooking Light and it is oh so yummy. HEB has a great deal on Italian sausage and you can find some fresh bread to compliment your soup. Your family will love it. It is simple and fresh.

Wednesday-Citrus Soy Chicken Drumsticks
There is a good deal on chicken drumsticks this week at HEB and this recipe will make you appreciate it even more. The Citrus Soy Chicken Drumstick recipe from Cooking Light is very easy and budget friendly. Just make sure you marinate your chicken the night before and you will be set.


Thursday-Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes
I am going to be busy all day Thursday so nothing makes my day more enjoyable than knowing dinner is ready for me when I get home. The Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes recipe from Kraft looks like the perfect match with the chicken thighs that are on sale at Kroger.


Friday-DiGiorno Pizza
What can I say. It is Friday and these pizzas were calling my name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment