Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gerber Graduate Grabbers as low as $.20 each Target

I just wanted to point out again, in case you missed my Target Post to check out the Gerber Graduate Grabbers and Gerber Little Dippers. My little one loves these! Note you will need to use 3 different computers or you can make your own scenerio as there are a lot of different ways to do this deal.



I bought (10) Gerber Graduate Grabbers at $1.29 each and used the following coupons:
       (2) $2/2 Gerber Graduate items printable (Only available to Coupon.com members)
       (6) $.75/1 Gerber Graduate items printable
       (1) $2 off of $10 worth of Gerber foods from Target Coupon Baby Booklet

I bought (2) Gerber Graduate Lil Dipper at $2.25 each and used
       (2)  Target Coupon Buy 5 Gerber Graduate items get Dippers for free

Makes the total:$2.40 for 12 items=$.20 each! Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment