Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weekly Menu 9/24-9/28



Monday-Sesame Chicken

I hope you like chicken! I know my family does and this week I am feeling a little spicy and I making this Asian inspired dish from Melissa D'Arabian. It is very simple and with the chicken deal at HEB it will fit in your budget nicely.


 









Tuesday-Grilled Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches and Veggie Soup

I love love love fall and I know it is still 89+ degrees outside but I can’t help but feel the need to make some soup. My husband requested Veggie Soup.  You can make your own (which I recommend, it makes your house smell yummy) or from a can. There is Campbell’s soup on sale at Randalls and it goes great with the meal deal at HEB for your hot ham and cheeses.







Wednesday-Tacos

I know I made tacos last week but I can’t help but do it again when there is such a good deal on tacos at both Randalls and HEB. They were free at Randalls with the printable Old El Paso coupon last week and $.50 at HEB this week.

























Thursday-Penne with Tomato, Basil, Zucchini and Garlic

This recipe is an oldy and a goody! I used to make it all the time when I first got married and loved it, 1) Because it was soooo easy 2) Because it was cheap 3) Because it was delicious! I found it on the back of a Barilla box and cut it out and still keep it in my recipe box. You can find all these ingredients on sale at Kroger this week.






Friday-Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops       

This is an easy Friday dish to be paired with a salad and more than likely macaroniJ. The recipe is from Giada De Laurentis and will knock your socks off. The pork chops are on sale at Kroger for just $1.99 lb!

No comments:

Post a Comment