Friday, September 28, 2012

Weekly Menu 10/1-10/5

Monday Whole Chicken:
One of my husband's favorite dishes is a roasted chicken. So whenever it goes on sale at HEB I can't resist and make it. This week I am trying out a Herb Roasted Whole Chicken recipe from The Pioneer Women and it looks irresistible. I can't wait to try it.


Tuesday: Lasagna
I couldn't resist this weeks Meal Deal at HEB. How easy is it to put the lasagna and garlic bread in the oven and a salad on the side? No stress and no mess.




Wednesday: Lloyd's BBQ Ribs
Yum, yum. These are the part of their $5 Friday special. For only $5 they make for an easy mid-week meal. Put some potatoes and a salad on the side and you have a down home dish.





Thursday: Pork Tenderloin with Pears:
We are having company over tonight and I want to do something a little special. I am purchasing the Pork Loin from Kroger and the Pears from HEB. This recipe is from Bon Appetit Magazine and it looks amazing. I was a little nervous about the Pear Nectar but it is only $.75 for a Goya can of nectar located in the Spanish section.



Friday: Chicken RanchTacos
Okay, Okay I know I have had tacos a lot lately but with prices like this who could resist! You can find them at HEB this week for a $1 and there are printable coupons that make the deal even better.  I am going to use one of the recipes from Old El Paso called their Chicken Ranch Chicken and it looks delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment