Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weekly Menu 9/17-9/21


 Monday-Tilapia Fillets
I love these tilapia encrusted fillets from HEB. They are so yummy and the kids gobble them up. All you need to do is pan sear them for about 7 minutes tops, it couldn't be more simple. Enjoy.

 
Tuesday-Sweet Smoky Chicken Legs Recipe
This recipe from Taste of Home looks very simple and uses few ingredients which is a money saver. Who could pass up the $.88lb price at Randalls.
 
 
Wednesday-Panini's
I like to make paninis and put them on the George Forman grill. It is an easy hump day dinner. With this meal deal at HEB it was hard to pass up.
 











Thursday-Creamy Bow-Tie Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli
I have been making this recipe from Kraft for years! It is a crowd favorite and so very simple. Most of these ingredients can be found at the Mega Event at Kroger. The broccoli and the chicken can be found at Randalls.
 
Friday-Stouffer's Lasagna
It is Friday and as far as I am concerned my kitchen is closed. That is why I am popping in a Stouffer's lasagna from HEB and adding a side salad and calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment